This project targets the ongoing ‘surveillance’ of guidance recommendations through the following search functionality:
Given a recommendation, retrieve similar or related recommendations Given a set of keywords, retrieve related recommendations Given a set of keywords, retrieve a wider set of related keywords A data driven classification of terms will also be investigated to assist in this search.
To automate the NICE guidance development and review process to:
- decrease the length of time it takes, cutting costs
- make updates more active than reactive
- improve the quality and scope of intelligence gathering and search
First draft project plan from NICE Potential project with ONS data science labV3.docx
• What’s new, innovative, shiny, difficult, interesting about this? • What is the data science stack ? E.g., algorithms, ML methods, programming languages etc. • Does it use ONS infrastructure or expertise, or extend capacity in some way? Stakeholders • Campus • HR Analytics, Elaine Mahon • GDS
- NICE - Kay Nolan, Fiona Glen
- Likely use case for OGDs
Code and outputs
• [X] January 2019 Project started • [ ] March 2019 A milestone • [ ] August 2019 Another milestone • [ ] Future Estimated delivery
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- No updates yet.