To be completed by team…..
Summary - This should be less than the length of a tweet - 280 chars. This should be very clear/concise - probably the most important part. WARNING Please remember that everything in this template is public facing! WARNING
Impact (see the impact assessment framework for further details)
Which of the Campus strategic objectives would this project deliver, and how?
- Each project needs to deliver on at least one of the strategic objectives, but it is not expected that a single project would deliver all five
What is the policy impact? Why is this project important?
- How will decision-making be improved? And what impact will this have on the lives of citizens?
and / or
- How will operational efficiency or value for money be improved? What will be the impact of this?
and / or
- What is the impact of not doing this on our reputation?
- How will learning be shared beyond the initial project? (e.g. through re-use, understanding data, best practice etc.)
What is the technical impact?
- What is the data science you are expecting to use, and why is this interesting? (e.g. algorithms, ML methods, programming languages etc.)
and / or
- Will the data use new or novel data sources, or use existing datasets in novel ways?
Why should the Campus do it?
- how does the project use the Campus’ USP?
Portfolio balance and stakeholders
- What themes does the project cover? (e.g. economics, health, natural capital etc)
- Who are the stakeholders? (Include the client and any other stakeholders e.g. collaborators, data suppliers, and also potential customers for re-use, if known at this stage)
- State the problem to be solved / draft research question
- Are there any key deadlines? Or can the project start at any time?
- Do you know what data sources are to be used, and if so what? How will these be accessed, including any likely security clearance requirements?
- How do we know the client is committed to this, and that it is a priority for them
- What are the risks and uncertainties? (These can be explored further in the discovery phase, if the project is accepted)
Code and outputs
- What are the outputs? For example, a data product, repo, paper.
- Links to (public) Github repositories.
Related and existing work
- Links to related research, other groups (inside + outside gov)
- Related + similar projects
- January 2019 Project started
- March 2019 A milestone
- August 2019 Another milestone
- Future Estimated delivery
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- No updates yet.