The Data Science Campus has been asked to create a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboard. This is an opportunity to use the KPI dashboard for project management and performance development too.
- Efficient Operations
- Improved Evidence
- How will operational efficiency or value for money be improved? What will be the impact of this?
The KPI dashboard can be used to show external groups the performance of the Campus inline with its strategic objectives and impact objectives, but also used internally by data scientists, delivery managers and line managers.
Code and outputs
- Currently written in bash and Python
- Visualised using Dash
- November 2019 Project started
- November 2019 Pitched to Project Board
- December 2019 Deploy Prototype
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- No updates yet.