Summary - This should be less than the length of a tweet - 280 chars. This should be very clear/concise - probably the most important part. WARNING Please remember that everything in this template is public facing! WARNING
- What are we trying to improve?
- How might this be useful?
- What is the impact in terms of public good? (if any)
- How will we share this - published work including code-base, presentations, training courses etc.
- Who is using?
- Any awards or feedback (e.g., comments, tweets)?
- What’s new, innovative, shiny, difficult, interesting about this?
- What is the data science stack ? E.g., algorithms, ML methods, programming languages etc.
- Does it use ONS infrastructure or expertise, or extend capacity in some way?
- Who are the Partners / stakeholders?
- Who are we working with?
Code and outputs
- What are the outputs? For example, a data product, repo, paper.
- Links to (public) Github repositories.
Related and existing work
- Links to related research, other groups (inside + outside gov)
- Related + similar projects
- January 2019 Project started
- March 2019 A milestone
- August 2019 Another milestone
- Future Estimated delivery
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- No updates yet.